Asset Management Software
Asset Management Feature
- Create spare part list
- Define spare part list required for Asset.
- Define asset Maintenance Alerts
- Define Spare Part quantity required for Asset.
- Define Spare Part Maintenance Alerts.
- MIS Reports
- Master Equipment list.
- Machine Spare part list.
- Barcode Generation
- Equipment Monitoring
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Maintenance Log.
- Breakdown Alerts
- Use Correct Spares
- Track Maintenance Status
- Track Maintenance Expenses
- Downtime Analysis
Maintenance Schedule Feature
- Create Maintenance Schedule (General Inspection/Preventive etc)
- Define to do list/Assign task of maintenance
- Budget Planning for maintenance activity
- Schedule Target dates
- Sequencing of Activities (Parallel/Sequential)
- Schedule Calendar (Machine wise/Engineer Wise)
Maintenance Work Order
- Generate work order based on warranty/servicing alerts.
- Generate work orders from Breakdown alerts.
- Assign Budgets for work orders.
- Define Time line for Work order.
- Work Order Completion.
- Work Order Wise Status.
Asset Receipts Benefits
- Alerts – Get alerts of items or Packages which are not inspected.
- Segregation-Separate the rejected material from the lot and place them in the Rejected Store.
- Rejection Analysis-Keep records of the material rejected along with the reasons of rejection
- MIS Reports
Asset Inventory Feature
- Location ,Item wise Stock
- Stock valuation on FIFO Master rate,Weighted average rate.
- Store,Item,date wise ledgers
- Non Moving,Slow Moving Products
- Reorder level Alerts
Asset Inventory Module – Feature
- Material issues
- Material Consumption-oil,grease etc.
- Stock transfer
- Scrap generation
- Item, Party,Periodic Ledgers.
Asset Inventory Management Features
1)Get Ledger reports of inventory in your warehouse at many levels Such as,
- Periodic Ledger Report
- Transaction wise ledger Report
- Asset wise ledger Report
- Storage location wise Report.
- Summary Report
2) Spares and Consumables Reorder Alerts
3) Scrap Management
Asset Inventory Management Advantage
- Improvement in Cash Flow
- Improvement in Productivity
- Better inventory Control
Asset Maintenance – Reports